Dr Mercola Complete Probiotics 60caps

Complete Probiotics 

You know I'll stop at nothing to bring you the absolute best and highest quality health product I can find. The Complete Probiotics formula I've recommended has been one of those products for quite some time.

But now I'm proud and excited to introduce you to an even better probiotics formula – my new #1 pick for your complete digestive health.

My new and improved Complete Probiotics features 10 strains of beneficial bacteria, including the highly effective strain, Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1. It has been found that this specific probiotic strain possesses vital properties important to human health, and without it, your potential benefits could come up short.

Each power-packed dose of Complete Probiotics:

  • Packs 70 billion "gut-friendly" bacteria in every 2-capsule serving
  • Promotes an optimal environment for the growth of good bacteria
  • Provides critical support for your immune system health
  • Aids in the breakdown and removal of harmful toxins
  • Helps maintain blood pressure levels in the normal range

And that's just the beginning! It also does not need to be refrigerated, so it’s convenient for travel.

From the very first breath you take, you're exposed to probiotics.

How so?

On the way through the birth canal during a normal delivery, a newborn gets dosed with bacteria from their mother. This event starts bacterial colonization in the infant's gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Compelling new research now shows many caesarean-section infants have less-than-optimal health after birth. This is most likely because they are not exposed to the mother's bacteria in the birth canal, which would then serve to populate its own GI tract.

As you mature, you're faced with many threats to the beneficial bacteria in your gut... from chlorinated drinking water... to overly-processed foods.

The good bacteria in your gastrointestinal system can only provide you with optimum health if the proper balance of different types of bacteria is maintained in your gut.

This is where probiotics can have a profound effect... not just on your GI health, but on your overall health as well. Keep in mind, 80% of your immune system actually lives in your gut. And only 10% of your cells are of human origin. The other 90% are microbial, so you can see why it is so important to keep these microorganisms in balance.

With Complete Probiotics, you have what my team and I consider to be the best probiotic formula available, and it's perfect for traveling because it...

  • Has a shelf life of 18 months at room temperature- Unlike some other probiotic formulas with shorter shelf lives, Complete Probiotics is stable longer at room temperature.
  • Can help you during times of digestive stress*- If while traveling, your GI tract is affected by new and exciting foods (e.g., spices), you can take additional servings (recommended 4 to 6 probiotic capsules) to help give your digestive system the additional support it needs.
  • Becomes part of your travel pack- Conveniently fits into any travel pack you bring along on your trip.

With the Complete Probiotics formula and all of its distinct health advantages, I plan to never travel without it. I recommend you consider doing the same.

Related Items