The amounts of nutrients you get from conventionally grown fruits and vegetables today are alarmingly low, compared to amounts found in foods a half of century ago. These includes minerals like calcium, zinc, selenium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, cobalt and iron, as well as vitamins A, B2 and C.
If you’re not consistently eating a large variety of fresh, raw organic food grown by regenerative or Biodynamic® farming methods and pastured meats and eggs, you may not be receiving all the minerals and vitamins you need from your diet.
Designed to complement and fill in the nutritional gaps of a healthy diet, our Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals contains more than 50 nutritional ingredients, including vitamins and chelated minerals in a special whole-food herbal base.
Our Whole-Foods Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals for Women provides high-potency amounts of an exclusive antioxidant formula for women of all ages. Here is how it differs from our regular Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals:
More Folate (in the preferred form of 5-MTHF) – Certain groups of women may be at risk for insufficient folate intakes, and especially any woman of childbearing age. Folate is also essential for healthy cell growth.*
More Choline – Choline is important for healthy liver function and absolutely essential for any woman of childbearing age as it also plays a key role in the fetal development of the brain and nervous system.*
No grasses - Now GF! – You’ll no longer find wheatgrass and barley grass powders, making this a totally gluten-free formula.
Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals for Women stands apart from other multivitamin supplements in several key ways:
- Contains about 50 nutritional ingredients, including higher amounts of B vitamins
- Contains valuable minerals in adequate amounts that many supplements don’t, such as Calcium and Magnesium
- Contains many minerals in chelated form for enhanced bioavailability and absorption potential
- Includes over 2,000 mg of nutrients based on vegetables, fruits, herbs, and green foods, including, lemon bioflavonoids, red wine proanthocyanidins, garlic, broccoli, beet extract, chlorella and spirulina
- Contains about 700 mg of a unique antioxidant blend for women’s health including Cranberry, Red Clover, D-Mannose, Shatavari Extract, Grape Skin Extract, DIM and Evening Primrose Oil*
- Is manufactured by a trusted, highly reputable company with the highest quality control practices in place